Thursday, May 19, 2011

Re-inspired

It's been what feels like a long winter/spring. Dog bites, squirrel burglars, pesky buffet seeking raccon, more travel than I have time for, not enough time to ride Blue Bonnett my glorious Trek Madone, not enough time to work out, etc. etc. excuses, excuses. It should all stop now. This is about undoing the ordinary and its time to reclaim my life.

It started with an archery class a few weeks ago. Alot of fun. But I need a challenge, one that pushes my mental and physical limits and gives me a passion and reason to get out of bed other than my job and my paycheck.

What will it be. Tough Mudder maybe? Any other ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I'm there with you! 2011 will be OUR YEAR. And the fact that you wrote this on my birthday makes it extra special!

    ReplyDelete