Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New adventures

There are currently big changes in my future and the most important change of all will be reclaiming control of my life. I've resigned from my job, started a new business made plans to pursue a new business venture and planned an awesome adventure to Alaska for my husbands 40th birthday.

The next few months will be crazy, but they will be my crazy on my terms. I'm ready to start living again, reclaim my health, independence, creativity and more. I will stop eating my feelings and I'll be happier.

First step - vacation with no cellphone or email. First in 8 years. My husband so deserves my undivided attention.
Step 2 - lose those next 50 pounds - no more massive eating binges to stuff down my stress
Step 3 - indulge more hobbies in the middle of the day
Step 4 - set a new challenge goal and let my trainers help me achieve it.

New day - new life is just days around the corner. I can't wait to have time to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment